Advocate for autism family

You can take your case to Disability Rights Florida. This is a statewide organization that is tasked with protecting the rights of individuals with disabilities; their services are free:


-You can connect with FDLRS in your area. FDLRS has a parent services program, with the goal of supporting communication between parents and schools:


-The IEP Advocate is a private advocacy group. They provide advocates (for a fee) to review IEPs and attend meetings with you:


-Special Education Law and Advocacy is another fee-based advocacy firm, with attorneys and educational advocates on staff:


This is some great new that I have learn this weeks and I will be using some of this service. Please feel free to share livebeyondautism